Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Funny Story: Go-Kart Accident

My cousins Justin and Morgan lived next door to a family that were also our cousins but they were distant enough to us (for whatever reason) that I never considered them "family". Justin and Morgan knew them far better than I but one of the boys had a go-kart. It had two seats and he never offered to let me drive the thing. And it didn't have a seat belt. So he drove fast around the big yard around their houses and then I got thrown out before I knew it. It actually didn't hurt really, I remember being in the seat and then the next thing I knew I was laying on the ground. My older distant cousin was a little freaked out but I guess he got over it. 

4 comments:

  1. it could have really hurt you...but then, you know that. I love gocarts...

    ReplyDelete