Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Funny Story: Purpose of the Light Switch

When you work with the general public you see all kinds of folks. You can always tell which of your male co-workers are the most pathetic when they're all over the place trying to take a peak at every attractive woman that passes by. But I admit, when a woman looks really good it's hard to look the other way. One day there was lady wearing a gym-like outfit and I only saw her from the back, but she looked amazing. Then she turned around and she looked much older and certainly uglier than I ever expected. My former manager Jesse came up to where I was and the lady had turned the other direction. I saw his eyes and face focus straight on her, and I tell him "wait until you see the front" and he responds "that's what light switches are for". Jesse later went to work for another department and he was let go a few months into his new role. When I heard the rumor that he was sleeping with one of his female subordinates, I didn't really doubt it.  

5 comments:

  1. Jesse sounds like a real pig. No harm in a little appreciative glance at an attractive person, but to get all bug eye staring or sleeping with a subordinate... that's just ick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of funny about the light switch, can work both ways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to be laughing more than I should be at this story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's one thing to SAY things that aren't very nice...quite another to DO things that we all know is wrong...

    ReplyDelete