Friday, October 7, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Internationally Thirsty

 At the Spartanburg International Festival there was this stand for the Spartanburg Water System. They were giving out free reusable water bottles if you "pledged" to stay on tap water which is a little silly. I'm on well-water, I can't get tap water even if I wanted to. I guess the reasoning is because of the fluoride which protects your teeth.
But we gladly took the water bottles, and they had a little tap where you could fill them up. Good for a day that felt between summer and autumn. 

5 comments:

  1. Something about Daisy always makes me smile! It feels like late autumn crossing to winter where I am! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think tap as opposed to bottled water that you buy. They are trying to tell us it is just as good, and better for the environment. We have a similar station at some of our fairs.

    ReplyDelete