Sunday, October 16, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Waiting For Pizza and Guests

 My nephew Mr C's birthday party was held at Tony's Pizza in Piedmont, South Carolina. I remember his first birthday party here but they painted the room since then. It was khaki from what I remember but now the walls were red and grey. We were the first ones there and had to wait on almost everyone to get there to eat.
While waiting my nephews (and almost everyone else) had fun shooting the paper from the drinking straw at somebody. I'm 28 now and that's never gotten old. You just have to make sure you do it an event where you don't look like the only goofball. 

8 comments:

  1. I remember hosting these parties for my kids' birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But who is responsible for cleaning up all that paper? Probably not the goofballs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved doing that when I was a kid too :)

    ReplyDelete