Friday, October 28, 2016

Random Photos: Halloween Lanterns 2016

 I don't do much decorating for any holiday but for Halloween I put up a few things. Like these lanterns. One is a classic pumpkin jack-o-lantern.
 The purple one has bats. 
I couldn't find a good place to hang them except near the lights. I never turn them on as the street light is BRIGHT in my yard and makes them pointless. But it was the only place. They do light-up on their own but I'm saving that for the night of Halloween. They're not very well made so I know one night or two is all they have in them. 

9 comments:

  1. I think that's a good place to hang them.

    Like the purple one with bats on too.
    I always think that orange and purple go well together

    Enjoy your weekend

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did more than I did. Age has a lot to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a plastic pumpkin lantern outside but that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice. I really like that purple colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kids will love them. Happy Halloween, Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They still look really nice in the daytime!
    I really like the purple one. :)

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect place to hang them...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good place to keep them out of the rain so they don't ruin quickly!

    ReplyDelete