Friday, October 14, 2016

Things I Like: Papa John's Pan Pizza

 Recently I wanted some pizza and I noticed Papa Johns just rolled out a new line of Pan Pizzas. I obviously know why as Dominoes has one and it's really good. They sure did take an eternity to get it here as I remember Dominoes having their pan pizzas available years ago. 
Pan pizzas have much thicker crust than usual which I like. But to be honest, it's not nearly as good as Dominoes' pan pizza. While I liked eating it, I don't think I'll get it again. It just didn't taste that radically different from their normal pizza.  

11 comments:

  1. I've never been a fan of pan pizza. I like hand tossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?!?!?!!! I love pan pizza! And Papa John's is my favorite, so I'll have to check this out! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I had a pan pizza at Pizza Hut once, that was the only one, we just get regular pizza

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm...pizza tastes too good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy a good pizza, but really have no particular place to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure if I've ever had a pan pizza. I like Papa John's cinnapie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't had Papa Johns in years. I think I should give them a try soon. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete