Saturday, November 5, 2016

Funny Story: Pickle Smell

As a kid, my bright ideas were usually pretty dumb but they seemed brilliant at the time. I wanted a piggy-bank but I decided to improvise with a big empty pickle jar. Since allowances came few and far between, it never really built up. But I'd have a little in there but the pickle jar didn't stay for long. It made all the bills smell like pickles, and I mean BAD. It'd hit you right in the face from many feet away. I traded with my mom and we aired it out as much as possible. She used what I had traded her to get some pizza at Little Caesar's, and we wondered if they ever noticed the smell. I'm sure someone did along the line.  

4 comments:

  1. Haha, that is quite funny!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are worse smells than pickles. I don't think a pickle smell would have bothered me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well the savings were put to good use!

    ReplyDelete