Monday, November 28, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Back to the Thanksgiving

 During Thanksgiving, I was surprised not to see football on the TV. There wasn't a single local team playing so I'm glad about that. I don't get the point of watching teams you don't care about.  My brother played Back to the Future instead. There wasn't a single complaint until...
My niece Little Iz realized she was bored. She kept saying "I want to watch something else" a few times. She went to cry to her mother about it, though it did little good, it wasn't their house after-all. I don't think it ever got changed.  

7 comments:

  1. Great to hear about your thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is usually sports playing at our family gatherings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny. I only watch football when "our" team is playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Football is usually on at my brother's house. I did needlework instead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back to the Future is a great choice. I'd enjoy watching that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't watch football on Thanksgiving at home either, we just play word game and card games.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We usually play whatever the kids want, otherwise they run around like wild beasts.

    ReplyDelete