Tuesday, November 15, 2016

My Favorite Photos: It's That Time of Year

With Halloween over, we decided to go to Target and check out their Christmas stuff. Their Christmas selection is never the greatest in my opinion, but they often have things you don't quite see anywhere else. In very early November, it wasn't quite set up yet. Though they had 3 aisles of clearance Halloween so that's understandable. Won't take long for that space to be empty, people were over that Halloween candy like rabid wolves. 

10 comments:

  1. Hihi. Can't wait till Christmas!

    Love,
    Dascha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not quite in that xmas frame of mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sick of pumpkins...Bring Christmas on....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got most of my Xmas shopping already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The christmas stuff appeared in our local tesco 6 weeks ago!
    Outrageous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like people arm wrestling over left over Halloween candy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was only looking at Christmas lights in my local store today!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete