Wednesday, November 30, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Johann and Dog

After my brother's Thanksgiving party, we went over to my wife Daisy's parents. Their cat Johann saw their friend's dog Boy (I never asked why they gave him that name) who is like a chihuahua mix. Like most dogs of that breed, they usually are very distrusting, but he warmed up to me very quickly. The dog and cat played a game where they seemed like they wanted to play but weren't quite sure of the other. Soon as the dog would get close enough I saw Johann lift up his paw. He usually would back up and get some distance. But he did get too close once and Johann hit him. The dog cried like a baby but he was alright. 

5 comments:

  1. I would think the dog would scare the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A game of dog and cat ...
    They have to try things out with each other I guess, so they know who the boss is!!!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cat looks huge compared to the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty darn BIG cat.

    ReplyDelete