Wednesday, November 9, 2016

My Favorite Photos: May the Force Be With You on Halloween

 Since my brother's drive-way is very small, this year I decided to sit out on the porch and wait for the trick-or-treaters. Sometimes it's hard for a person to tell which house is giving out candy or not. So having the light-saber made it almost impossible for people to miss this house.
We didn't have many trick-or-treaters this year. I didn't even see a Queen Elsa or Harley Quinn as I had expected. My light-saber also can turn red, so I'm thinking about being either Dark Vader or just some original Sith next year. 

13 comments:

  1. hahaaa....that's DARTH Vader...you looked cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look to me if you are either in a state of shock as is the rest of the World or you have decided to join the KKK.
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great costume! Maybe more kids didn't come by because they thought you were going to slice them in half?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every Halloween is so different. Some years lots of kids are out and about, and other years it's quieter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were a good sport. Thankful we did not have any.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You put a lot of energy into Halloween. Great spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look happy which is good - and a nice treat for the children you had I'm sure..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw it's cute!
    You probably haven't seen Harley Quinn because she has very sexy costume, so it's better for some adult parties.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it when people sit outside to pass out candy. It drives me nuts every year when we ring a doorbell, they take forever answering, act surprised trick-or-treaters have shown up, then have to go back for the candy bowl they left in their living room.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing Jedi ! Hope you had a fabulous Halloween ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to see these photo's.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete