Thursday, November 3, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Sub-Zero Vs Raphael

These are my nephews Mr. C and Mr. K during Halloween. Mr. C is Raphael from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and I'm pretty sure Mr. K is Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat. Though I think he probably just wanted to be a blue ninja. Mortal Kombat is a extremely violent video game, so I know his parents wouldn't let him actually have the game. Funny enough, I was about his age when the first few Mortal Kombat games came out. We played it in the arcade at the movie theater and on the Sega Genesis. 

10 comments:

  1. So cute!!!
    Sub-Zero is my favorite in Mortal Kombat.
    I used to play with my cousins all the time!

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah - so cute - little e-mail Hillary and Armageddon Donald "playing"
    war games on the White House lawns.
    CFH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great costumes! Love the Mortal Kombat one haha, finish him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I totally forgot how violent Mortal Kombat was until my middle son bought it and we played it together. Needless to say....it now sits gathering dust on top of the console. That was one video game I loved when I was younger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those costumes are just great!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete