Sunday, November 27, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Thanksgiving Cake

Every year I get a Thanksgiving cake from a supermarket called Publix. It's the only place I ever saw make these themed cakes for this holiday anyway. My sister-in-law Tiffany's much younger sister liked it so much she made sure someone wrapped her up some to take home. There was a little left over by the end of the night. I ate the rest the next day, and the day after that my wife Daisy goes "where's the cake?". She told me she didn't eat any at the event... Not my fault. 

10 comments:

  1. This cake looks amazing! Yes, it's so hard when you know there is a piece of cake but it's actually not your piece hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a shame that a cake that looks like that has to be eaten at all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cake looks good and nicely decorated.
    First in to eat it gets the most :)
    One of my daughter in laws makes cakes and decorates them when she has time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a cute cake...but what you do when you're married...cut a piece for you and one for your sweetie....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! That is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you snooze you don't get any cake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That certainly does look a nicely decorated cake.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete