Monday, November 7, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Trick-or-Treating 2016

My brother Brandon's neighborhood has trick-or-treaters but they seem to get less and less of them every year. I tagged along to see my nieces go to the doors and get their candy. Little Iz seemed to take the leadership as she was the main one knocking or ringing the doorbell. Little K is a lot shyer. As soon as we saw another group I had to go back to the house as someone had to pass out candy. I don't like being that one house that's "not home" with no candy if we can make it right. The picture looks brighter than it did that night but having the blue light-saber made it easy for cars to see our group. Glow-sticks come in handy on these nights if you can get them. It's hard to see people when street-lights are few and far between and not very bright.  

12 comments:

  1. We had 10 trick or treaters this year......they all came at once, which saved time and effort

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get even one kid coming to my door this year. But my daughter said up where she lives there were hundreds of kids out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just draw the curtains and hide from them.

      Delete
  3. In my area, do not have many and it is a good thing. Some that come are much too big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We live so far out that we don't get kids so I go to my daughter's house. They get TONS of kids there. It is always fun to see them all dressed up. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we had a lot more this year as my daughter put scary music inside the pumpkin and it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never dawned on me that it was dark when children did their thing on Halloween, here there is light.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had wonderful weather this year and quite a few kids were out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's neat you got to go with your nieces. Trick or treating is as much for adults as for the kiddos IMO. My SIL and my mom were giving out the candies in our place so our whole family was able to go out:D

    PS You and Daisy should totally do GoT next year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We usually get about 15 kids. This year we had over 60!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have lived in our house 20 years. At first we had tons of kids. It trickled off as they all grew up but now we have knew little ones. Ours all came in one huge group. I don't like being that house either. I love seeing all the costumes on the little neighbors. Light saber is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete