Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Question: Do You Think Animals Can See Ghosts?

I am for one am very skeptical. Now dogs and cats (and other animals) eyes can be different from ours. Like dogs can't really see much color. Cats can see well in the dark. But can they see ghosts? Well for one, I'm not sure if ghosts even exist. And I think it's rather silly to think all animals can see it yet we cannot. Some claim their animals get spooked and act funny, but I had a dog for well over ten years and she did bark randomly at times. But it was mostly to noises from animals and people outside. When we moved into a house in the country with no real "noise" outside she never barked once.

Do you believe they can see ghosts? 

8 comments:

  1. I believe cats, at least, come back as ghosts. No empirical evidence on dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much we don't know, so I think anything is possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. I think my dogs see a flash of light and go nuts, but that's about all they see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know but I hope not ! It is a good question ! :)

    ReplyDelete