Saturday, November 5, 2016

Random Photo: Pizza on Halloween 2016

A family tradition as of late is my mom getting pizza for the whole family Halloween get-together. I rode with her (as parking at my brother's house is small) and waited for her to get the pizzas. They sure were busy this night. The building used to be a small gas-station before Dominoes moved in (and it's been standing for as long as I can remember) so parking here isn't terrible as you can be more creative if all the traditional spaces are used up. That's the one thing I hate about our local Papa Johns is all three local places are in super-tiny spaces. One of my nieces called me the Pizza Man because I brought in the huge stack of pizzas when we came in the door. 

14 comments:

  1. FUN TIME WITH FAMILY AND ENJOYED A GOOD PIZZA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun:)
    Enjoy your vacay, Pizza Man:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good times with family. And it's always a good time for pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halloween and pizza just go together perfectly!

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting how families have certain traditions. I don't think I've ever had pizza on Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds a lovely time with family - eating pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Traditions with pizza are great ones!

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure wish we celebrated by eating pizza. My husband does not like pizza...imagine that!! It is a rare occasion for us to have pizza, one of my favorite foods.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing wrong with being the pizza man

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pizza is good any day of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We had pizza Halloween night too. Half price at Brenda's. : )

    ReplyDelete