Saturday, December 31, 2016

My December 2016 Favorites

 With December comes Santa and a lot of "family time". But here are my favorites from the month in the realm of entertainment.
Favorite Film: Finding Dory 
I felt like Finding Dory wasn't quite up to par with Finding Nemo but I really liked it. There is some deja vu to be fair but Pixar didn't produce a dud with this one. Will there be a trilogy? Maybe but I hope they are a little more creative to be honest the next time.  

Favorite Video Game: Pokemon Sun (3DS)
When I got Pokemon Sun last month I was a little ticked to learn that you can't import Pokemon from other games until late January. So I've been trying to take things slow with it. I did get to the third island recently. I think Team Skull is pathetic, but I liked the new trial challenges taking the place of gyms. 

Favorite TV Series: Rome 
I'm about halfway through season two now. I finished the first not long ago but I've been busy so I haven't had much time for the 2nd. I thought it moved a little slow, but it's starting to get interesting now. It's been dubbed Game of Thrones before Game of Thrones. But I still think Game of Thrones is way better. 

2 comments: