Saturday, December 31, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Coloring Books Rage

During our Christmas game, my mother took a gift card from me to Cracker Barrel. I didn't really mind but that meant I had to pick again. The last one was my gift which I knew what it was. My brother Brandon had a mini-Foosball table and held it out for me to take it. Knowing what he was going to get, I couldn't resist taking what he had. My gift to the game was a set of coloring books made for grown-ups. He thought it was the dumbest thing ever. He didn't quite believe how popular they are these days until my sister-in-law Tiffany told him she had some. 

4 comments:

  1. The coloring books at our exchange got the same reaction last year. My daughter took it back. It was the gift she brought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few of these colouring books. I think they're pretty neat. And a great way to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a lot of people really into it. Don't get it myself, but they say it's really relaxing to colour them:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many folks are really into these colouring books and apparently they can be so relaxing ...
    I think there are many types available in the stores.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete