Wednesday, December 28, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Indoor Basketball Christmas Eve

 What I mostly did with my nephews this Christmas Eve was playing a game with their little basketball hoop that hung on the closet door. This is Mr. C trying to prevent me from getting the basketball into the basket. Though his brother Mr. K was also there too. They told me slam dunks were not allowed. I think they were just a little mad that I was much taller than them.
Mr. C is the trouble-maker and a sore loser even though we didn't really keep score. What do you get when you have bad sportsmanship? A hug from great-grandma Jean. 

9 comments:

  1. Hugs from Grandma always makes the loss a little easier to swallow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to have one of those setup for my son, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun game to play

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs never go amiss no matter what the situation is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I've never seen indoor basketball, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No matter how you played the game, it was fun and a joy for the little fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hugs from grandma are always the best. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds and looks fun!
    Hugs from Grandma's (and grandchildren) are so good ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete