Tuesday, December 27, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Little Iz Christmas Eve 2016

My niece Little Iz was able to make it to the Christmas gathering. My youngest nephew Mr. C is a few years older than her. My nephews got me to play a game with them and when Little Iz walked by and I asked if she wanted to join. Mr. C told her it wasn't a game for babies because she was only four years old. She said "I'm three" (she's about to turn four soon) and I felt bad for her. I know what it feels like to be excluded. She spent most of the day finding things in Mr. C's room to have fun with. 

6 comments:

  1. Little ones do not like to be told they can't play because they are not old enough - children can be hurtful at times to each other.
    Beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I hope someone played with her and she wasn't stuck on her own without a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely photo ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. bless her little heart, she sure is a cutie

    ReplyDelete