Saturday, December 10, 2016

My Favorite Photos: Our Christmas Tree 2016

Last year I got a Christmas tree when the Christmas stuff was going bye-bye. It was 6.5 feet (1.98 meters) and had some lights (white-lights and colored lights) already built into it. We got some bigger Christmas bulbs to add to it. This is the first Christmas tree where we didn't go over-board at all with ornaments and even the red, gold, and green garlands kind of blend in. I wasn't super happy with the Christmas tree star as you have to shove branches into it to make it stand. 

13 comments:

  1. Your tree looks very pretty. At least you have one. I only have a small ceramic. No use when it is just one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree looks awesome :) i haven't done mine yet, I'm hoping to do it soon, but I just haven't gotten the time. Besides, i live alone and i spend very little time at home :/


    The-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful Adam, your and Daisy's first Christmas Tree in your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good Adam and I too don't care for the star when you have put so much of the tree into to make it stand up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adam - your tree looks great.
    Happy Christmas Wishes to you and Daisy.

    Enjoy the Christmas Season

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. I can't remember our first tree, but that was back when trees were new.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is pretty! I like how the lights are reflecting in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! That loos like a perfect tree! Happy Holidays to you and Daisy.

    ReplyDelete