Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Question: Did You Ever Get the Wrong Laundry?

Only-childs are probably going to feel indifferent here, but I think all siblings got the wrong laundry from their parents at some point. There was a period of like 4-5 years where my mother would always give my brother my shirt and me his shirt. It'd have our school on the design, but she'd always get it mixed up. We never really had many mixups except that. It used to drive me crazy on how she could not stop giving us the wrong thing. 


Did you ever get the wrong clothes?  

8 comments:

  1. My sisters and I had to the laundry in our house.. That's the chore designated to us, so we never really mix ups:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are still mixing up the laundry not to mention missing socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an only child so you're right I never had at that problem.
    I don't remember ever getting my kids clothes wrong though.
    Bu they may remember it differently. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. My two kids never got mixed up (one boy, one girl). In my own childhood, there was such a big age span between my sister and I that we never had our clothes mixed up either. I imagine with kids who are closer in age, it could be an ongoing problem. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. No since I was short and squat and my brother was tall and lean, but my mother often called me by my brother's name and he was called by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I suppose it happened with my two brothers. But since I was the only girl, that was never a problem for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend had 5 siblings and they always had to permanent marker their initials on their socks so they wouldn't get mixed up. I did my own laundry, so no mix ups here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only when I stole them from my sister!

    ReplyDelete