Saturday, December 10, 2016

Question: Do You Ever Run Out of Hot Water?

I've noticed many houses are different depending on how many people are there and how big the water heater is. My mom's house would rarely ever run out of hot water. Three people could take a shower in a row and it'd still be hot. Daisy's parents house was the worst. If you took a shower, you'd did it quick because it'd only last about ten minutes and it was done. We ran out one time at our new house. That's one thing I do hate is showers that are not so cold where you don't already give up but not warm enough where it's comfortable. The first time I used the one at the gym in autumn I could never seem to get the water to be more than slightly warm. 

Do you ever lose the hot water? 

12 comments:

  1. We'll find out when the crew comes in......
    Hope you had a wondrous day off, Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have hot water at home. Here the weather is so warm whenever I do not need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are just the two of us so we have never run out of hot water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We never run out, maybe it depends on the size of the hot water tank and how many people live in the house?

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the gym they've probably lowered the temperature on the water heater to reduce the risk of burns. Hopefully they didn't set it too low because bacteria can begin to grow in the tank.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I can't recall ever running out of hot water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So far, never run out. I definitely will not take a shower in cold water.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never run out. Of course, I live alone and I have a big, new water heater.

    People have different sized water heaters, though, and people don't all keep them in good shape. Apparently, depending on how the water is in your area, things like lime and sludge can build up in a water heater and make it hold less water.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The two of us never run out of hot water but when the family lived with us there were 7 people and we did run out that was mainly due to the young girls staying under the shower too long.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We put in a shower head that is really strong, but doesn't use as much water so it works great. We haven't run out yet even when we have guests.

    ReplyDelete
  11. with just the two of us, we don't run out.

    ReplyDelete