Thursday, December 22, 2016

Question: Things That Make You Lose Hope in Humanity

While there are plenty in the field of xenophobia that make me lose hope in the compassion of people, intelligence wise is when someone tells me that they (or someone else we know) doesn't believe in dinosaurs. We have so many fossils that the proof of dinosaurs is undeniable....or so we expect from someone with brain-cells. I know it stems from religious fundamentalism, but imagine if someone said Julius Caesar didn't exist? They'd be thought to be crazy or just plain stupid.  


What makes you just shake your head at people? 

12 comments:

  1. Anyone who doesn't believe in dinosaurs is likely to believe we are the center of the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural selection is no longer a theory. Darwin was right and its been proved using the very science that gave us all our marvelous inventions. Science has proven that dinosaurs existed.

    I have difficulty with people who believe the Bible is the literal word of God and should be believed word for word. The Bible was written by iron age people who had no idea where the sun went at night. It's an interesting collection of stories and parables and shouldn't be considered more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh yes!!! Science cannot be disputed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never personally seen Julius Caesar, so if you think about it, you really can't prove he exists, either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I start? Stupidity knows no bounds with some people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saying "I love animals" and eating meat- that just doesn't work and so many people say it!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are people out there that still believe the Earth is flat. So I can totally believe there are people that don't think dinosaurs ever existed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. here in certain areas of Australia 'bones' have been found, i have seen with my own eyes!
    Merry Christmas to you and Daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some people believe everything they see on the internet. It's just hopeless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My list is long, too..I've been told there's folks that don't believe the holocaust happened....but the biggest...people that don't believe in God.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't lost my hope for humanity ~ but the people who believe the world is 6,000 years old and that evolution didn't happen make me crazy.

    ReplyDelete