Saturday, December 17, 2016

Random Photo: Mother's 2016 Christmas Tree

When I came over my mother's house we saw her tree for the first time. Daisy was quick to notice there wasn't a star and I don't recall seeing any lights on it either. My mother always depended on me to put the tree together, but I can see she was able to figure it out on her own. There was a few years where we had no tree. I thought it ruined Christmas a little to be honest. She said having so many grandchildren now made her want to be more festive. 

12 comments:

  1. Cool! My mom doesn't like all these Christmas trees and decorations, she says it's for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh... We've had some Christmases like those where we didn't put up a tree for various reasons, many of them sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom is saying she wishes she got some grandchildren for Christmas, I guess it's a subtle hint. Your mother put the tree together nicely! I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very interesting post !!!
    We'll be in touch!!!!Merry Christmas­čî▓­čî▓

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad your mom is reviving her Christmas spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tree is pretty, and what fun to have so many grandchildren to enjoy it with! We're unexpectedly in Bullhead City, Arizona ~ so I still have to come up with a tree idea that fits in a small trailer. Thanks for sharing, Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a nice looking tree ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. A pretty little tree...I can't imagine Christmas without a tree...I've always had one.

    ReplyDelete