Friday, December 23, 2016

Random Photo: Polar Bears on My Windows

 For Christmas we got just one set of those gel cling things. We wanted to test these out to see how they looked before we went overboard. Daisy loves polar bears so this one was obvious. This one has the red scarf with snowflakes around him.
And a twin with a green scarf.  
Since we have almost no visitors come to our house, I told Daisy this was mainly for us. So I laid them on our french door which I had used a frosting spray to prevent people from looking in. Daisy wondered if she could see them from the outside and you can...but barely. 

8 comments:

  1. The polar bears are cheerful, and I hope that Daisy and you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love polar bears too !

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good chose. Looks very pretty on your window. Best wishes to both of you for a great holiday and New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun holiday decoration. Merry Christmas to both of you.

    ReplyDelete