Friday, December 30, 2016

Sad Story: Ben's Accident

When I played baseball in a little league I met one of my best friends in childhood. Ben and I spent a lot of time together. I'd often hang over his house and whanot. My brothers would rarely tag along but I remember my brother Zach and my brother Brandon going with us. We somehow ended up at Kmart and we waited for Ben's dad to finish checking out. I can't remember why he did it, but my brother Brandon pushed Ben into the stand where the plastic bags were held. Ben's bladder let it go and he had an accident. And while I can't say for sure due to bad memory, I will say that Brandon probably never got invited over again. 

7 comments:

  1. Reading the title and then seeing the picture, for some reason I thought this was going to be a story of how Ben died.... While that definitely sucks, I am glad he just wet himself and did not die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same at Mich that Ben that died.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same thought as Mich, since I did have a childhood friend that drowned. Glad it was just pee, but that was still a jerk move on your brother's part.

    ReplyDelete