Thursday, January 5, 2017

My Favorite Photos: Giant Reese's Cup

 We saw these giant Reese's cups at a lot of places and it became one of things Daisy got me for Christmas. I knew it was coming, so there was no surprise there.
The candy cups are pretty darn big.  
 And much more difficult to bite into that you'd imagine. Imagine if chocolate was as hard as ice, that's about it. 
I tried to see how much of it I could eat in one go. I got about a half a cup in before I threw in the towel. Not nearly as delicious as it sounds I'm afraid. 

9 comments:

  1. Wow! I don't think I've seen them that big anywhere around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Few things are as good as Reese's cups, but I might have trouble with ones that size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't say I have seen those as i wouldn't be looking for them - they are available in Australia I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow, I am not a big fan of Reese's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you gave it the ol' college try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waay to big...too much chocolate...peanut butter and SWEET...I sure like the little ones, tho.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd get a belly ache eating all of that. Though, I did buy 2 on clearance after the holidays to give my girls for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like Reese Cups, but in small doses! Funny photos!

    ReplyDelete