Friday, January 13, 2017

My Favorite Photos: Longhorn Christmas

The day after Christmas Daisy convinces me to go to Longhorn Steakhouse. It wasn't such a good idea, as we had to wait about thirty minutes just for a table.  It was so crazy busy that there wasn't enough wait staff to counter the crowd. I almost felt I had to send a telegram to get a drink refill. I don't really blame the crew, but the crowd. I wouldn't go to the newest coolest ride at an amusement park on a Saturday and wonder why I had to wait. Daisy's brother got her a gift card so she went a little over-board. There was salad, and Wild West Shrimp.
And a 8 ounce renegade sirloin steak. She was very full that night with lots of left-overs. 

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you didn't blame the staff; often, they are understaffed, which isn't their fault, and they're picking up the extra work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... we wouldn't wait as well, actually it was all my husband's fault, growing up in Singapore, waiting is a norm, on weekends, we even waited for nearly two hours for a famous restaurant, but things has changed after I met him, LOL, so yes, all his fault!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have to wait here in Tasmania, if we did we would go else where...it's very different here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we visit our longhorn's several times a year. we go early and we never have to wait. the food is always good, especially for the $$$!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love getting food gift cards...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terry, my husband, hates lines too, and he will avoid them at all cost. I love dining gift cards. It looks like Daisy had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete