Sunday, February 12, 2017

Funny Story: Dog Mess?

At one of my first jobs at a supermarket I remember seeing this old guy walk past the restrooms. The people that would visit there were very low-par but I just had a funny feeling about him. A few moments later I see something on the floor which I assumed was a little bit of dog poo that fell off a person's shoe. Then I went into the bathroom, and the whole toilet was not white anymore to put it nicely. I don't know how he did it but he made it to the bathroom but still made a mess of himself. We needed a new mop that's for sure. 

7 comments:

  1. Poor ole guy. Poor you if you had to clean it up:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh--Poor old guy and poor you if you had to clean it up! hahaha...I see someone else said the same thing....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless his heart...probably either sick that day or his meds affected him in that way. He was likely very mortified but nothing he could do.

    ReplyDelete