Friday, February 24, 2017

My Favorite Photos: Danny the Cat

My mother informed me of a "new chapter of her life" and that was her getting a new cat. She's never had one since I was born at least, we've always had dogs. She lives alone and it only took about a year for her to feel the loneliness I suppose. She's calling the cat Danny. He is suppose to be about a year old, and he was apparently "taken" from a previous owner who was most likely a deadbeat. Danny got neutered yesterday so I figured it wouldn't be the best day to meet him. I'm sure he doesn't feel the same anymore. 

12 comments:

  1. There is no better companion than a cat. I'm happy for your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice, a companion for your Mom

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know that firstly your mother has a companion
    and secondly that "Danny" has been de-sexed.
    It is the law here unless you have a licence for breeding pedigreed
    cats, eg; Siamese of various species etc.
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my best wishes to your mom and her new cat <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope he keeps your mom from being lonely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure Danny will be great company for your mom. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing beats loneliness like an animal and they really help with depression and so much more. Glad she has a pussy cat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that is wonderful! Great for your mom. And for Danny, too!

    ReplyDelete