Tuesday, February 14, 2017

My Favorite Photos: Library Bingo February 2017

 Daisy loves bingo and as such she brings me to the local library whenever they play it. The room had about seventy something people in it. I always hate that because your odds decrease when that happens. 

Except ironically I won...twice! I had never been a repeat (in one day) winner before and in the final game I was one away (in two spots) from getting bingo again. The prizes are a little lame so I ended up with a bag of Reese's Cups and a very small gift card. Daisy got a little jealous, she hasn't won in quite some time. 

9 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with Reece's cups. Yum. I've only played BINGO a few times and didn't win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never gone but congrats on winning twice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy bingo as well. Play once or twice a week with other seniors. However, they do not use cards. All on computers. Cos more too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you. Reeces Cups are the best!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your double win! Hope you share the Reese's with Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must have been your lucky day!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete