Monday, February 27, 2017

My Favorite Photos: Meeting Danny the Cat

 My mother got a new cat and because he had been under anesthesia (due to neutering) I didn't see him the first day. My mother was still at work at the time, but as soon as we came through the door, Danny was excited to see us. I know a lot of cats are usually very snooty, so I was little worried since Danny is not a kitten. He's suppose to around a year old or less. Nobody at the humane society knew for sure.
But he's extremely friendly. He even tried to follow me to the bathroom. He doesn't usually meow, but he sure did when I was on the other side of the door. After about half an hour, he curled up next to me while I waited on my mother to come home. I still think about my now deceased dog Zelda as I still miss her sweetness and energy. But I think Danny will make things easier. And because he's my mother's cat and lives in a different house, there's no vet bills for me.  

12 comments:

  1. Danny looks like a beautiful kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely looking cat.
    Miss my dogs and cat too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danny is a pretty cat. I'm glad he is friendly too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so adorable!! I wish Dracüla was that nice; I picked out the smartest but most evil little cat.

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha yes, you get all the advantages of cat luuuuv but none of the hassle! (vet bills, litter box, hair balls, etc)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super sweet looking kitty. I bet he will love to play and he seems to like tv as his paw is on the remote

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks like my in-laws cat Chester, who was not a friendly cat. Glad Danny is though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these pictures of you and Daisy with Danny ... he does look a sweet cat.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a cute cat! Not all cats are snooty. LOL... My older daughter has three cats and they are remarkably sociable. They greet all the visitors and enjoy spending time with them.

    ReplyDelete