Wednesday, February 15, 2017

My Favorite Photos: Pre-Valentines Day Lunch

 While Daisy has a difficult time accepting my answer, but I always tell her we either go to Valentines day lunch/supper on the 13th or the 15th. Everybody has the idea to go on the 14th and I'm not waiting hours to eat in a crowded restaurant. We went to Longhorn Steakhouse (her favorite) right after noon on the 13th and the crowd wasn't bad at all. They sat us at a huge table despite us only having two people. It felt a little strange. Daisy got her Wild West Shrimp.
And her steak and fries. She was full and happy. 

12 comments:

  1. All of that sounds like a damn good time to me! Cheers to that!
    (The wife and I had our VD meal on the 13th, too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once in awhile we have to bend a little. Seems Daisy is happy regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The important this is that you celebrated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate fighting the crowds, too, Adam. Love Longhorn, too! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. We go about 4-4:30 and pretty much miss the crowds.
    Glad Daisy enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as you enjoy yourselves, it doesn't matter what day it is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My wife and I elected to wait til the weekend to do anything. Tuesday was just stupid in terms of crowds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We never celebrate those holidays on the exact day either. :-) It's no fun to fight the crowds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks so happy ! Hope you spent a fabulous moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The important thing is you had a great time ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete