Thursday, February 9, 2017

My Favorite Photos: Rita's Italian Ice

 Until the other day I had never heard of Rita's Italian Ice. They also make some other frozen treats, but Italian Ice is their specialty. Since I'm one of the few people who doesn't feel weird eating ice cream in winter, we stopped by to check it out in Greenville, SC.
Daisy sampled a few flavors and went for the watermelon.  
I went for the cotton candy flavor. The dessert may not be as satisfying as regular ice cream, but as I get older my sweet tooth gets duller so I really don't mind. The cup may not seem huge, but it took almost forever to finish. It almost seems endless. 

11 comments:

  1. Looks like you both enjoyed them ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adam! Popped over from Sandra's page. I'm not a huge ice cream fan and especially not during the Winter. Major snow storm today and the temp is now 15o degrees and falling. Italian ice, or ice cream wouldn't be my first choice for desseert, but I'd make an exception for the Italian ice cream, gelato. Enjoy the sunshine for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eating ice cream in winter doesn't bother me at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We eat ice cream year 'round...and I love Italian Ice...any flavor...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mind eating ice cream in winter, although these days I don't eat many sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good. I brought home a box of 3 Hagen Das bars. I do it when I have grandkids over so I don't eat them all. Winter, summer, anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel weird eating ice cream in winter? NEVUH! Ice cream is the best and should be eaten year round.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Watermelon and cotton candy artificial flavors are my least favorite. But I love lemon ice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll eat icecream in winter but I only like creamy vanilla icecream

    ReplyDelete
  10. Their italian ice is so good! Yum!

    ReplyDelete