Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Question: The Robot Economy?

Since the days of feudalism, economic philosophies have emerged and everyone claims to have the ultimate one. But I think the future of mankind is going to have a 100% robot economy.  Now granted I don't ever expect to ever see this day even as a very old man. I do think one day robots will eventually do everything for us that it will be almost like the idea of communism is except there will be no human workers. They'll farm, make houses, drive us everywhere, and do practically anything a human can do. Now I can imagine that would make a lot of people feel like life has no purpose, but laziness usually wins out here. 

Do you think the future will be robots? 

9 comments:

  1. It will still be quite a while, but yeah, humans are soooo lazy that many would accept it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growing up, I always wanted a robot. I watched Buck Rogers and wanted a real Twinkie. I still want an R2D2.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't disagree....if the world survives that long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many more things will certainly be automated in the future, and yes there will be more robots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder how money/salary would be working then! Where does one get their money from if not from work? Like benefits from the state, a flat fee for everyone?

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perhaps we will discover new levels of enjoyment and achievement - or we could degenerate. . . our choice as it is of every person even today

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe we can worry about having nothing to do.........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right now, I actually think it's a good idea esp. in some industries, as it completely avoids human error which can be deadly in some cases.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure the future holds a lot of interesting and amazing things in it, robots included.

    ReplyDelete