Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Random Photo: New Phone Headaches

For countless years even a millennial like myself has just had a dumbphone. Last year I got a smart-phone and used it like a little tablet (and I had iPod Touches before that) until our contract with Verizon was over. The reason being is that Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint are quite ridiculous when it comes to how expensive they make things. Walmart Family Mobile (which is really just another form of T-Mobile) had a plan where it was about the same as we were giving Verizon just for dumbphones. So me, my mother, and Daisy all traded up for smartphones. The electronics lady there had messed up our transfer (we were glad we could keep our old numbers) but a lady who looked like she was T-Mobile vendor really helped us get it fixed. It was a headache to get it all done but I'm glad we did it. 

8 comments:

  1. I gifted Mrs. Chatterbox an i-Phone for Christmas and I don't think it's been out of her hand since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got it all sorted out. These things can be quite a pain. I hope you enjoy your new phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy this whole new world of connectivity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds as if it was a mess, always great to get things sorted out.
    I use my phone as a mini PC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had that happen once too. It's such a pain, but oh happy day when it all gets sorted and you can hop online anywhere you go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm glad it all got done. It's so wonderful! And thank you, Adam for your great comment the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It happens, especially, in the evening when saleladies are already tired.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad all was sorted.
    Enjoy your new phones.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete