Monday, March 6, 2017

My Favorite Photos: Bunny Issues

My wife's nickname for me is Bunny (I'm not sure how that started) and she wants me to call her that too. I saw these bunny ears at the supermarket and put them on her. She usually takes this in good fun but she was a little annoyed. But I think that stemmed from her wanting an expensive bag of easter-themed candy and I told her to wait until we could find it somewhere else at a better deal. Daisy often never has a frugal thought, and it makes getting groceries and other goods seem like it was some kind of debate on the floor of the U.S. Senate. 

11 comments:

  1. I think Daisy is giving you a look. Maybe you should have just bought the candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wife wants you to call her bunny? Man, what's your secret. Wait a minute, Adam... I'm gonna see how my wife reacts when I call her bunny... If you don't hear anything from me, I might be in the hospital. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cute that you have nicknames for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Money issues can be a minefield for couples. It pays to be frugal, but be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, Daisy looks so cute! Well, at least she let you take a pic of her AND post it on the blog. She is a really good sport.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Honeybunny" or "Bun-Bun" is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute nicknames are always fun. Do you have a grocery budget? We have a monthly one and it works great. If there's enough left over, we can treat ourselves to something we like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Daisy bunny ears ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL ~ Oh the joys of married life. My husband and I have these same conversations. He's always looking for the best deals.

    ReplyDelete