Sunday, March 19, 2017

My Favorite Photos: Chicken Nuggets Burger King

I took Daisy to Burger King the other day, we hadn't been for awhile. She had some chicken nuggets and fries. One thing that irks me about Burger King is the sorry state of their workers. Lady at the counter didn't seemed eager to get our order, and screwed it up where I was slightly over-charged. Burger King (and McDonalds actually) have been scratching their heads as they wonder why people are going to other restaurants. While more competition and healthier/better alternatives are such a cause, one of the other reasons is service. While I disagree with the politics of Chick-fil-A's founding family, it's hard to deny that no matter which one you go to their customer service is elite. Someone pointed out that they treat you better than your own family. You ever had that at Burger King? Probably not. 

8 comments:

  1. maybe companies have to make their employees feel valued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had good luck with Burger King. I particularly like their breakfast sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even remember the last time I stepped into a Burger King. Sounds like disgruntled workers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have a Burger Kind in our city..

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a Burger King here and the staff is really friendly and kind. It's not the healthiest place to eat though. No salads there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Burger King ! Nice photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They used to have a Mustard Whopper Jr. with Cheese that I liked...however...due to poor service, I haven't been in a BK in years.

    ReplyDelete