Sunday, March 26, 2017

My Favorite Photos: Pink Pokemon Shirt

On a recent stop to JCPenney my wife found this pink Pokemon shirt for her. It was on clearance so I suppose it was made for the craze of Pokemon Go on mobile phones last year. While Pokemon as a video game series has survived after people thought it would end up being a "fad", Pokemon Go sure did turn out to be a fad. But to be honest, almost all smartphone games are fads since touch screen controls only work for a limited number of games, and mobile developers find ways to ruin game-play. I never played Pokemon Go but it seems they made some pokemon almost impossible to find which would be only a matter of time before people got tired of that. 

8 comments:

  1. Same question. Did Daisy end up with the T Shirt? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We found out that there was one of them in our yard. lol Yep- another year and no one will even remember the game. AND did Daisy GET the shirt? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the pokemon t-shirt is cute for Daisy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink colour - I'm glad she bought it.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete