Friday, March 3, 2017

Question: Oprah Winfrey For President?

Oprah Winfrey just recently expressed the idea of running for president in 2020 after Donald Trump's win showed it was possible for billionaire celebrities with no political experience to win the White House. Honestly I would kind of like to see Republicans claim she's not qualified for the White House and painfully not understand the irony. I also think it's ironic since Trump said that she would have been his ideal choice for Vice President a few moons ago. Almost anybody is better than Trump though, and she'd most likely win the general election against him. Though to be honest, I've never really liked Oprah, especially as she's shown a lot of disrespect towards the non-religious through her shows. 

Oprah for President? 

11 comments:

  1. I don't any of her views on things that people would need more clarification on like jobs, social security and health care but at this point pretty much anyone could do better than Trump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd vote for her over Trump ANY DAY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally vote for her if one of her campaign promises is that if she's elected all Americans get everything on her Favorite Things list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're about to learn why an armature has no business in Washington. It takes a skillful politician to work the system and get anything done. And I can't imagine why Oprah would even want to be president.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An EMPHATIC NO - NEVER - and OMG.
    So opinionated that she might even make Turnip Top seem normal.

    The most self-opinionated woman on the planet.
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to give Trump a lot of credit. He isn't a politician, but there again do we really need politicians? A lot of people had written him off, but he proved them wrong. I think
    Oprah would be an excellent President. I hope she stands.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would never vote for that woman. She grates my nerves in every way possible and I think her ego rivals Trump's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more, Theresa.
      Next candidate for this once revered position might be "Bugs Bunny"!
      I couldn't disagree more with the "gentleman "TREEY STYNES" above who I don't believe lives in the USA or thankfully Canada for the Canadian viewers and I certainly hope "HE" isn't an Aussie, but he does have ONE interesting follower.
      Colin

      Delete