Saturday, March 25, 2017

Random Photo: H&M Clothing

A few places in the mall closed down and they were absorbed into H&M which is a Swedish-owned clothing place that stands for Hennes & Mauritz. With traditional mall outlets like Sears, JCPenney, and Macy's in trouble, it is a rather bold move for them move in since I've never head of them before. They are a very international clothing place, but I wasn't very impressed. Like Old Navy I think H&M appeals more to women. It has a men's section, but nothing that jumps out at me. 

9 comments:

  1. Glad somebody is going in instead of leaving the building empty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have H&M in Canada but never knew what the name stood for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have heard of H & M, but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we would get one at the mall here!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have H&M stores in the UK ... but not a store I have visited.

    I wonder did Daisy buy something?

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. We saw the opening of the H&M store on Waikiki a couple of years (or three) ago. The Japanese tourists were lined up around the block for the opening. It's still there and doing okay. We didn't go into it until long after the opening. Neither Terry or I am a shopper ~ well at least for clothes.

    ReplyDelete