Thursday, March 2, 2017

Things I Like: Girl Scout Cookies

Believe it or not, but it was only until the other day when I had my first box of girl scout cookies. I don't know why the wait was so long, I guess maybe it was just the fact that you can't just go anywhere and get them. We saw a make-shift stand outside a home improvement place on a Sunday afternoon and I figured I'd give them some support. My wife Daisy went for the Thin Mints (I hate mint, so there was no point in trying) and I wanted the Shortbread. While the Boy Scouts are a similar organization, they are technically separate but I often see them doing the same thing. Except they have popcorn, and it's not nearly as popular from what I hear. 

8 comments:

  1. The thin mints are my favorite!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think thin mints are everyone's favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thin Mints are good, but their Thanks A Lot cookies are my favorite. I just wish they weren't $4 for a tiny box. They are awfully expensive, so I am glad they aren't readily available year round or I'd be super broke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought my 1st box of the year the other day and oh man thin mints are my jam haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They used to have chocolate and vanilla ones, loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl Scout cookies are indeed de-lish, but just PACKED with high fat and calories so don't get addicted to them!

    ReplyDelete