Friday, April 21, 2017

Photos: Old Glendale Bridge

 I live very close to the Glendale Shoals Reserve in Spartanburg, SC. It's bascially an old bridge, mill, waterfall, and other things that have been "preserved" as a "park" which is located on the Pacolet River. I like going down here as the tiny waterfall is beautiful.
People walk on the bridge all the time even though car traffic hasn't existed on it in forever. Such pretty views.  
I also saw a mother goose under the bridge on its nest. Proud mama wasn't moving for any reason. 

12 comments:

  1. Nice old bridge. I'd enjoy a walk over it. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a really nice place; definitely something I'd be exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bridge does look old. Pretty place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I would definitely be spending time here too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It definitely looks like a lovely place for a walk and afternoon exploration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd walk on it and the sound of the water would be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aha, I see the Canadian goose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That mother goose is very well camouflaged.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks a great place for a walk, lovely selection of photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like a great place to walk, Adam. I'd be over all over the old bridge. How cool that you saw the mama goose on her next.

    ReplyDelete