Sunday, April 2, 2017

Things I Like: Family Guy (Season 1)

 Back in 1999, I was a big fan of the original season of Family Guy. It was funny because I was one of the few people I knew that watched it. After it was cancelled, it slowly grew in popularity and Fox was convinced to revive it. Which worked out well in the ratings department. But I thought the characters changed too much in the "new" Family Guy.
 Like Stewie was much better as just an evil genius baby. And Chris was a rather dopey but rather normal teenage boy. 
 And Meg wasn't super-hated by her own family. Just rather an ugly duckling with bad judgement choices. 
But the humor and pop culture references were spot-on. 

6 comments:

  1. I always loved family guy. They make stupid, evil jokes that really are just spot on, making fun of our society!

    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely watch but my kids are big fans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't watched, but will check this out. I played family guy game, really nice and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've only seen one episode of this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never fail to find something to laugh at in this program.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen this show. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete