Monday, May 1, 2017

My April 2017 Favorites

My April 2016 was very busy so I didn't get to watch many movies. But here are my favorites in entertainment. 


Favorite Film: Beauty and the Beast
Beauty and the Beast is a movie that many adored and the remake is pretty good. Not nearly as good as the Cinderella remake but I liked it. 

Favorite TV Show: South Park 

My wife and I are still watching the old episodes of South Park. They were pretty genius and clever back in the day with a lot of raunchy and dark humor. 


Favorite Video Game: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
The Legend of Zelda series impressed me again with the newest Zelda on Nintendo Switch. I spent some crazy hours into this game and finally finished it the other day. It breaks a lot of "rules" the series is known for but the huge world and hidden secrets make up for it. 

1 comment:

  1. I love those Zelda games. They are great. I haven't tried this one yet.

    ReplyDelete