Saturday, May 6, 2017

Photo: Ramada Hotel Atlanta

This is my wife Daisy shortly after we walked through the doors of our hotel in Atlanta. It was the Ramada which is related to the other Wyndham hotels and resorts like the more economical Days Inn and Super 8. Some places called it a four star and others call it a three. We wanted at least a three in a big city as a little more is worth our safety. I had no issues at the Ramada. The staff was helpful and friendly when I needed it. Their shuttle service was good even though it only goes in a three mile radius. The hotel room was in good shape, especially the bathroom. They had a HDTV though only basic cable service plus HBO. I'm very used to Netflix/Hulu/Amazon so it didn't really thrill me there. 

12 comments:

  1. Hope you both had fun while there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time. Ever been to Oregon or anywhere on the West Coast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A clean and safe hotel is always the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a coincidence, my husband was just making plans to stay at a Ramada next year. Have a terrific time, Adam! This is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounding good, and Daisy has got a great smile!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good choices. My son and his wife lived in Atlanta years ago, and there is a lot of interesting things to see there. Glad you had a good, safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sound really fun Adam and Daisy look happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Ramada Hotel Chain is pretty good and virtually world wide.
    I have stayed in Ramada Hotels and have never had any problems - all
    you need is courtesy, good food and cleanliness.
    Thanks for the reply on Uber. Hope you enjoyed the link I sent?
    Cheers
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did they not offer you free wifi? If you brought your laptop or tablet, you could have watched from your Netflix account on there instead of sticking with their basic cable service. I can't remember the last time we even turned on a hotel's television.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have it (most do) but Daisy likes to watch "regular" TV especially as she doesn't have it at home. I forgot my headphones so the two sounds would just have ticked both of us off

      Delete
  10. Ramada is almost always a good choice in hotels, I agree!

    ReplyDelete