Sunday, May 28, 2017

Photo: Rockfish Grille Atlanta

After the CNN tours, we walked around downtown and eventually got back to our hotel before it got dark. On our path back, I didn't see any restaurants I wanted to visit. I planned to go to the Rockfish Grille which is right next to the lobby at our hotel later but figured we might as well made it that night.

The place was a huge disappointment to me. I imagined it was going to be "classier" I guess. Our server was nice and friendly, but the food had no flavor and even the soda was flat and I made our waiter change my drink choice and the problem was still there. Daisy had shrimp which she liked but Daisy is not hard to please when it comes to food. The french fries we had ordered for example tasted like they came out of a bargain-brand bag from the supermarket's freezer section. If we choose to stay at the Ramada in Atlanta again in the future, I certainly won't be giving this place a second chance. 

8 comments:

  1. I hate when that happens and the restaurant doesn't work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a shame ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a vending machine would have been a better choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really a shame. A bad meal really dampens an outing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really disappointing when you go to a restaurant, and it's a bomb. You're lucky to have someone who is easy to please. Loves Daisy's smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had a look at the menu on line as being where I am never heard of the place...seems a fast food place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty sure you are right, Margaret.
      There are some really chic restaurants in Atlanta
      and they done look anything like the decor in this one.
      Colin

      Delete
  7. Oh no!
    I always try to scope a place out before eating there. Looks can be very deceiving.

    VEGETARIAN COURTESY

    ReplyDelete