Saturday, May 13, 2017

Photos: World of Coca-Cola Main Area

 After the first introductory phases of the World of Coca-Cola, you can walk around and do whatever you want.
 We got in line for one station and Daisy spotted a big fellow in the background. 
It was the Coca-Cola bear mascot. He's a popular guy that's for sure. If only girls swarmed over me like that when I was in middle school and high school. Daisy tried to escape from the line to meet him but the huge school group was already there. I told her, he'd be there when we returned. 

6 comments:

  1. Omg that is adorable! I would logo to visit that, for real! I love Coca-Cola ahah
    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! That was funny about the school comment.
    I'm a huge polar bear fan, so I'd be heading for that bear, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why Daisy would want to be in line, she loves bears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree with Martha - That was funny about the school comment
    There's something about polar bears ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete