Thursday, May 4, 2017

Question: Do You Still Care About Post-Credit MCU Scenes?

It's hard to believe that the Marvel Cinematic Universe has been out for almost a decade now. The original post-credit scenes were cool "previews" of future things in the Marvel/Avengers movies. But most of the recent ones haven't been that exciting I don't think. Especially as most of them have been joke endings or scenes that extend a plot that was already closed. But I still will wait in the theater because I'm still a big nerd. 

Do you still care?  

8 comments:

  1. Yes, I wait till the very end haha, and I can't believe there are people who leave as soon as the final credits show up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I still wait to see what they show too. Sometimes it's good and I like the funny ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still wait when I go. Otherwise I'll find them on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm a big nerd too. I wait right til the very, very end. Every goddamn time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also always sit and watch and wait! :-)

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete